Monday, January 10, 2011

VALUE For MONEY

I've never been to Ayala Triangle Gardens... the new jogging haven of Urban soldiers, err slaves. So I went there with a colleague, not to get fit but to EAT. Normally, restaurants and the like promise a "good value-for-money" serving, that is you'll be getting enough portion for what you'll shell out. Trust me, only 30% of them deliver this basic foodservice pitch. Then there's Banapple. I thought they just serve desserts but I love the entrees. (http://www.banapplekitchen.com/Banapple.html). Large portions. Good food. For just Php155 to Php185 per set plate (with rice and corn relish).
they have good house-blended iced tea too..

Crisp Pork Scallopini with Sour Cream Barbecue Sauce

Hickory Smoked Barbecued Country Ribs
 

Exhibit 1: Proof that the food was awesome

Exhibit 2: Proof that it was a great value-for-money meal

No comments:

Post a Comment